Blueberry Baked Oatmeal Recipe: Know How To Do This
Blueberry baked oatmeal, however, known as healthy and nutritious serving. One can start the day with this nutritious food. Blueberries are eternal blossoming plants with blue or purple-dyed berries. Blueberries contain fiber, folate, Vitamin B6, and Vitamin C.
Moreover, it contains potassium and phytonutrient that supports to maintain good heart health. It doesn’t contain cholesterol, and that also beneficial to the heart. The rich fiber content helps to decrease total cholesterol count in the blood, thus reduces the risk of heart disease as well.
However, oatmeal is an enormous source of cholesterol-lowering fiber. Thus it reduces insulin level in blood. People usually consider oats as a breakfast cereal. Boil it with water or milk and make it porridge before taking it. Moreover, oats are a good source of carbohydrate and roughage like beta-glucan. Oats also contain more fat and protein than other food grain.
Steps To Follow While Making Blueberry Baked Oatmeal Recipe
Blueberry baked oatmeal is a comfortable and delicious breakfast loaded with nutritive value. It makes a yummy weekend branch as well. However, the steps below to make the blueberry baked oatmeal recipe:
· To start the preparation takes a medium-size bowl
· Combine the oats, brown sugar, little bit of nuts, cinnamon, baking powder, nutmeg, and salt.
· Now mix it well.
· Take another bowl and break up the eggs. Make it a whisk. Then mix the whisk with milk and vanilla and combine it well.
· Now add the milk mixture with the oats mixture. Mix it well with melted butter.
· Take blueberries on a baking dish and spread them evenly over the bottom of the bowl.
. Now pour the oatmeal mixture on the top of the berries and again spread them evenly.
· Then sprinkle some nuts and seeds on top of the mix.
· Bake it for forty-five to fifty-five minutes. Now you can see that the color of berries become rich brown and the oats get set.
· Cool it for five to ten minutes. Now serve them little warm with sweet yogurt.
· One can store it also in the refrigerator. Cut it into a cube or square pieces and cover it with foil paper then save it.
· Now, when required, take it out from the fridge, microwave it until heated. Then you can serve a hot delicious breakfast.
Benefits of blueberry baked oatmeal
However, this blueberry baked oatmeal has lots of health benefits. Blueberries and oatmeals contain phosphorous, manganese, magnesium, zinc, iron, and Vitamin K. It’s good for skin health. It helps in lowering the blood pressure level. Berries help in managing diabetes. It is also reducing the level of low-density lipoprotein and protecting against heart disease. Study shows that it’s may help in preventing some cancer and brain development thus helps in educational growth.
Moreover, it helps to improve mental health. It contains high fiber, thus helps in the healthy digestion of food. Berries help to reduce weight. One can consume it at the beginning of the day like a healthy breakfast, thus gives a feeling of fullness.